Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Pine Barrens Express Experience

This is my third year running the PBX, but first year driving. Always good fun driving or co-driving. My co-driver Jon did quite well considering it was his first TSD road rally, and the scores from the first leg of the rally showed that. We were 8th overall (including classes allowing rally computers), but the second leg we managed to get lost pretty bad a couple times (I blame myself!). This video shows the rather problematic sections for us, but it makes for good video. Pardon the bad video/sound quality.

-Chris S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was quite a workout for your suspension/nerves/kidney's, pick one.

Chris said...

I hear ya, keep in mind that these were clips from the worst parts of our rally. The majority seems uneventful (which is good in a TSD sense). Hopefully next year, we do it in my buddy's jeep, and with some auxiliary lights.. That would have been golden!

Anonymous said...

wtf is wrong with u people, haha. poor STI...